N.A.S.A ORR Chapter
The schedules for this 1999 season are the following five Open Road Races.
- April 16th weekend, at Fort Stockton Texas, 62 miles each direction for a total of 122 miles. Sanctioned by C.A.R.S
( special practice at Firestone tire test track )
- May 15th weekend, at Ely Nevada, 100 miles long. Sanctioned by S.S.C.C
- June 26th weekend, at Battlemountain Nevada, 84 miles long. Sanctioned by C.A.R.S
- Aug 15th weekend, also at B.M NV, 84 miles long reverse run from June race. Sanctioned by C.A.R.S
- Sept 18th weekend at Ely Nevada, 100 miles long. Sanctioned by S.S.C.C
- You must be a member in good standing with N.A.S.A and the groups hosting the races and must be a member of these groups.
- All rules pertaining to each event must be met by you.
- Season points are accrued by the official scores by the host of each event.
- You are responsible to notify me at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform me which ORR events you will be attending.
- Scores are judged as to the ones coming closest to their target speeds and has no bearing as to what division or class you are running.
- Winning trophies are determined on those with the highest total of points and trophy depth will depend on how many cars attended. There will be a minimum of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies.
- You are responsible within 7 days after an ORR to work out any score you feel was incorrect with the host of that event and have them notify me of any official change.
- ORR events winning places are from 1st to 3rd. A 1st place = 10 point, 2nd place = 7 points and a 3rd place = 4 points.
- A bonus of 2 points for coming within one second of your target speed.
- A bonus of 2 points if you won and had no navigator within the Grand Sport or higher division.
- If you are DQ'd for doing excess speed above your tech speed will be minus 5 points.
- Attending each ORR gains you 3 points if you finish and do not DQ, plus the points if you place.
- Attending an ORR that consists of running the course both directions, will earn another 2 points, if you finish and do not DQ, plus any points in placing.
- You cannot change your target speed within 2 days of the event.
|New and General
||Racing and Tech|